Strategies for Collaborative Fundraising with Youth
Madeleine Steczynski (ZUMIX) reflects with fellow coalition members Abe Rybeck (The Theater Offensive) and Eryn Johnson (Community Art Center) on how youth in her program reacted to being a part of Blooming Art.
Leadership Growth Opportunities
- Develop relationships with more experienced leaders and mentors in the sector.
- Increase comfort and skills for networking with new people.
Staff Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- Move into a leadership role by hosting and leading project meetings.
- Develop a circle of trusted colleagues working in similar fields and organizations.
- The youth in your organization can collaborate with other young artists.
- Increase your visibility and position your organization as a leader in the community.
- Create large scale events that attract media coverage for the youth arts sector.
- Use the power of the group to encourage policymakers to attend and witness the impact of your work.